There’s no better time than NOW to join us!!
Let’s glue, hammer, paint, and build together!
Join now before the price goes back up!!
All the AMAZING things you’ll get as a member of “We Can Glue It:”
- It’s a creative community unlike anything else out there!
- Detailed, easy to follow DIY videos with live access to the instructor, Sarah Berry.
- Live Q&A sessions to ask anything you’d like about a project, craft, or running a creative business!
- Supply lists for each project, with detailed resources about where to find the best, cheapest products.
- Creative inspiration in the form of monthly motivational topics and live coaching.
- Guest “Creatives” will be joining and demonstrating fun, new projects related to the crafting/creative industry.
- A break from the everyday stresses of life! Take much needed time for yourself, and enjoy the community of other people, just like you, that want to add a little FUN back into their lives!
- A place to show off your own creations and get feedback, inspiration, and solutions for how to grow your skill level!
Live Q&A's with Sarah
DIY Projects & Craft Ideas
Frequently Asked Questions
I am new to the crafting world, is this group for me?
Yes! Come as you are! There will be tips, tricks, and projects demonstrated that are good for multi-age level crafters.
What exactly is a “membership site?”
Much like having access to a huge selection of your favorite shows all streamed right to your TV, or having a monthly shipment of your most-used household items automatically delivered to your front door, “We Can Glue It” is a fun and organized way to get fresh DIY projects, live creative “coaching,” and community inspiration delivered right to your fingertips! It’s all in one place, and it costs less than it would if you were buying each piece separately! There are countless ways to find information in our technology-driven world, but it is more difficult to find things in an organized and FUN way that saves time, and builds great community all in the same place…all for less per week than buying a large mocha latte at your favorite coffee shop, (and calorie-free, too)!! Don’t miss out on this awesome creative community!!
What it the difference between “We Can Glue It” and just finding craft ideas on the internet?
Great question! Just like anyone else, I love using the internet to get new ideas, see what is trending in home décor, etc., however, there is no community piece to doing that, and it can feel overwhelming to even know where to start! When you’re a member of “We Can Glue It,” you not only have access to a growing community of people with similar creative interests, but you can ask questions, get help, learn new tips/tricks you can’t find elsewhere, and you get a much more personalized experience…it feels like hanging out with your besties and enjoying some fun projects together!
I want to know more about running a creative business or finding out if my hobby can possibly turn into a business…will this help me?
Yes!! The live Q&A sessions will definitely be your “cup of tea,” because not only will Sarah be available to answer any of your questions regarding your own creative business ideas, but she will be sharing some valuable insight about how she went from hobby to business…all while juggling a growing young family and busy household!!
What if life gets busy and I no longer have the time to get the most out of the materials offered?
No problem! We understand that “life happens,” and you are welcome to cancel your membership at any time! We do not offer refunds, however, so please make sure you’re ready to “glue it” before joining! We have a lot of resources and inside information that we offer, so we want to honor those that are paying to be in the group and protect that information!
Join Us Now!!
$25/Month Subscription – This is the lowest price it will be again!
Look for an email confirming your registration and one with the link to our private Facebook Group. I’ll see you there soon!
Oh, and get your glue guns warmed up!